- 4 roasted garlic cloves, mashed
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- Blend the garlic into the butter.
- Use immediately or roll into a log using waxed paper.
- Place in a freezer bag and freeze for up to 2 months.
I've decided to make 'garlic' my second language. Made for Photo Tag.
After a roasting incident (I baked at too high a temp and the cloves popped like popcorn! HA HA!) I finally got this made and it was very good. I am going to triple this recipe to have some on hand for whenever I need it. Thank you for sharing!
Yum! I roasted the garlic using Rita's recipe, then made this and had it on some pumpernickel toast. Delicious! Thank you Rita!