Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for antipasta or on sandwich. Can be added to salads. Great with Italian ham and fresh Mozzerella or cream cheese on a platter.
- 3 red peppers
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 5 -6 fresh basil leaves
- Char peppers in broiler or on grill until black and blistered.
- Seal peppers in a baggie or container to steam for about 15 minutes.
- Wash peppers, removing char, remove seeds and slice in strips.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Very simple to make and delicious.
So easy! Can't wait to try them on pizza tonight :)
Excellent! Easy to make and so filled with flavor.