This Italian-style casserole will warm you up, and it's great value too. Make it with tuna for ITALIAN TUNA SPAGHETTI: Boil 14oz spaghetti. Soften the onion, rosemary, garlic and anchovies in the oil for a few mins. Pour in the tomatoes and capers with the wine, if using, and simmer for 5 mins. Drain a 7oz can tuna and flake into the sauce. Warm through for a few mins, stirring, then toss with the drained spaghetti and serve with garlic bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat half the oil in a non-stick pan, then brown the chicken all over.
- 2Add half the chopped rosemary, stir to coat, then set aside on a plate.
- 3In the same pan, heat the rest of the oil, then gently cook the onion for about 5 mins until soft.
- 4Add the garlic, anchovies and remaining rosemary, then fry for a few mins more until fragrant.
- 5Pour in the tomatoes and capers with the wine, if using, or 1/3 cup water if not.
- 6Bring to the boil, then return the chicken pieces to the pan. Cover, then cook for 20 mins until the chicken is cooked through.
- 7Season and serve with a crisp green salad and crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Chicken With Tomato Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.5
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 116.2 mg
- Sodium 262.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: