Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This Italian-style casserole will warm you up, and it's great value too. Make it with tuna for ITALIAN TUNA SPAGHETTI: Boil 14oz spaghetti. Soften the onion, rosemary, garlic and anchovies in the oil for a few mins. Pour in the tomatoes and capers with the wine, if using, and simmer for 5 mins. Drain a 7oz can tuna and flake into the sauce. Warm through for a few mins, stirring, then toss with the drained spaghetti and serve with garlic bread.
- Heat half the oil in a non-stick pan, then brown the chicken all over.
- Add half the chopped rosemary, stir to coat, then set aside on a plate.
- In the same pan, heat the rest of the oil, then gently cook the onion for about 5 mins until soft.
- Add the garlic, anchovies and remaining rosemary, then fry for a few mins more until fragrant.
- Pour in the tomatoes and capers with the wine, if using, or 1/3 cup water if not.
- Bring to the boil, then return the chicken pieces to the pan. Cover, then cook for 20 mins until the chicken is cooked through.
- Season and serve with a crisp green salad and crusty bread.