This is a spicy, hot, meaty man's pizza/stromboli. You decide! A great food for a mans belly! If you can't handle the heat, replace the cheese for a mild cheese and sweet sausage.
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 links hot sausage (cooked and sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sauteed mushroom, with onions
- 8 ounces shredded habanero pepper cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- chili pepper flakes
- grated cheese
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Roll out dough into a 14 inch circle.
- Spread all of the ingredients in order as posted to 2 inches of edges.
- Bring the edges up and over but not to completely close. Sprinkle with pepper flakes and grated cheese. Take note of picture. This is rustic.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and brush with olive oil.
- You are welcome to have a bit of extra sauce on the side for the sauce lovers.