1/3 Photos of Rustic Pizza/Stromboli
This is a spicy, hot, meaty man's pizza/stromboli. You decide! A great food for a mans belly! If you can't handle the heat, replace the cheese for a mild cheese and sweet sausage.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 links hot sausage (cooked and sliced)
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup sauteed mushroom, with onions
- 8 ounces shredded habanero pepper cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Roll out dough into a 14 inch circle.
- 3Spread all of the ingredients in order as posted to 2 inches of edges.
- 4Bring the edges up and over but not to completely close. Sprinkle with pepper flakes and grated cheese. Take note of picture. This is rustic.
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and brush with olive oil.
- 6You are welcome to have a bit of extra sauce on the side for the sauce lovers.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rustic Pizza/Stromboli
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.3
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 33.1 mg
- Sodium 539.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
habanero pepper cheese