1/1 Photo of Sara's Bruschetta
Sara 76's Note:
I love making this for a late lunch, or an easy light dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice baguette into thick slices, cutting on an angle.
- 2Brush each side of the slices with olive oil. Don't be shy, use plenty!
- 3Combine all other ingredients.
- 4Place the slices of bread into the pan, and cook until lightly toasted, turn over and repeat with the other side.
- 5Transfer the bread to a serving plate, and place heaped spoonfulls of the tomato mixure on each slice of bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sara's Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 604.1
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 904.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stuffed green olives