1/2 Photos of Saucy Skillet Lasagna
Fast, fresh and filling. My version of a recipe from TOH.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup chopped broccoli or 1 cup spinach
- 4 cups Italian sauce
- 1 (9 ounce) package no-cook lasagna noodles
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (I use about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in tomaoes and broccoli or spinach if using. In a small bowl, combine eggs, ricotta cheese and cream cheese.
- 2Return 1 cup meat mixture to skillet; spread evenly. Layer with 1 cup ricotta mixture, 1 1/2 cups sauce and half of the noodles. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce.
- 3Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-17 minutes or until noodles are tender. Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Let stand for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 4Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saucy Skillet Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 797.4
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 216.7 mg
- Sodium 1428.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 45.9 g