1 hr 10 mins
Great for a change for Sunday Dinner, or a luncheon, or even a dinner party... The white wine sauce can be made with chicken boullion or white grape vinegar if alcohol-free version is desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 lasagna noodles (I use the no-boil or ready to bake version)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese, creamed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat
- 1 lb shrimp (cooked baby shrimp or salad shrimp)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (I use fresh mushrooms only)
- 1Melt butter in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. Add cream cheese, cottage cheese, egg, basil, and salt and pepper.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine soup, milk, and wine. Stir in crab, shrimp, and mushrooms.
- 3Place 4 noodles in the bottom of a well oiled 9x13 inch pan. Spread 1/2 cheese mixture over the noodles, and spoon 1/2 soup mixture over cheese. Repeat layers.
- 4Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Top with cheddar & parmesan cheese. Brown lasagna under broiler. Remove from oven, and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.9
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 178.0 mg
- Sodium 1271.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 31.5 g