Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Seafood Scampi With Linguine recipe from Food.com.
- Cook linguine according to directions.
- While pasta is cooking place butter and oil in a large heated skillet.
- Add garlic and sauté till lightly browned (do not burn!).
- Add raw shrimp and scallops and cook just till done about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and add to seafood. Mix and add lemon juice and parsley toss well and add lemon slices if desired.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
- Cook time is pasta and seafood total time.