Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Seafood Scampi With Linguine recipe from Food.com.
- Cook linguine according to directions.
- While pasta is cooking place butter and oil in a large heated skillet.
- Add garlic and sauté till lightly browned (do not burn!).
- Add raw shrimp and scallops and cook just till done about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and add to seafood. Mix and add lemon juice and parsley toss well and add lemon slices if desired.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
- Cook time is pasta and seafood total time.
Yum! I love this dish. I added white crab meat and sliced pimientos with it. It is so delish! It's a friday night seafood dish for friends.
Outstanding.....very simple, but elegant. I didn't add all the lemon, maybe next time I will along with maybe some mushrooms. Needs a little bit more zest.....but delicious. Can't believe there aren't more reviews. Thank you for yet another dinner success.
This recipe as is, is very lemony. The next time I make it and there will be a next time. I will try using only the juice of 1 or 2 lemon. Very easy to make love all the garlic!!! Thank you