My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook linguine according to directions.
- 2While pasta is cooking place butter and oil in a large heated skillet.
- 3Add garlic and sauté till lightly browned (do not burn!).
- 4Add raw shrimp and scallops and cook just till done about 5 minutes.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Drain pasta and add to seafood. Mix and add lemon juice and parsley toss well and add lemon slices if desired.
- 7Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
- 8Cook time is pasta and seafood total time.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Scampi With Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1020.5
- Calories from Fat 400
- Total Fat 44.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 271.3 mg
- Sodium 524.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 58.0 g