Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are delicious by them self or served with linguini pasta. Prep does not include peeling & devining shrimp
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Place shrimp, wine, melted butter and garlic into casserole dish, Sprinkle with Bread crumbs.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes, Be careful not to over cook the shrimp.
- The shrimp are done when they turn pink.
- (cooking to long will make them tough).
I served this over angel hair!! Yummy! I used roasted garlic! Also used 1/4 cup each olive oil and butter! Just because I like the mix. Very easy to make and quick. My mouth sure does taste good!
Love these shrimps!!I used large Black tiger Shrimp.I melted the butter in casserole dish in the oven,used my garlic press for the garlic-instead of mincing(I'm lazy)Served shrimps over angel hair pasta. Very easy,very tasty--will use this recipe many times.Thanks Barb for sharing:0)
very easy to make excellent beats red lobster by far my be same recipe