From Weight Watchers Magazine, Sept./Oct. 2004. This is only 3 points per serving and this recipe makes 4 servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees and place fish in an 8 inch baking dish.
- 2Spray a large nonstick skillet with olive oil nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat.
- 3Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until slightly softened, about 3 minutes.
- 4Stir in tomatoes, capers, olives, lemon juice, basil, oregano, and pepper, and bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 6 minutes.
- 6Spoon the sauce over the fish and bake until the fish is just opaque in the center, about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sicilian Style Halibut - Weight Watchers 3 Points
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.3
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 581.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 25.7 g