Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Weight Watchers Magazine, Sept./Oct. 2004. This is only 3 points per serving and this recipe makes 4 servings.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and place fish in an 8 inch baking dish.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with olive oil nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until slightly softened, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, capers, olives, lemon juice, basil, oregano, and pepper, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 6 minutes.
- Spoon the sauce over the fish and bake until the fish is just opaque in the center, about 10 minutes.