1/1 Photo of Simple Italian Bean Salad
No cooking involved. Canned beans make this easy to throw together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 spring onions, chopped (aka scallions or green onions)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 red chile, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 (400 g) cans cannellini beans
- 1 (400 g) can butter beans, drained
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1In a large bowl, combine the spring onions, garlic and chili.
- 2Add the three cans of beans and mix thoroughly.
- 3Whisk together the olive oil and white wine vinegar and season.
- 4Drizzle over the bean salad and stir in with the parsley.
- 5Serve straight away or refrigerate until ready.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Italian Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.0
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 271.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar