1/3 Photos of Simple Spaghetti Dinner With Variations
I don't like to do it all the time but sometimes when time is short or you've had an exhausting week, it's nice to just open a can of spaghetii sauce & throw together a quick dinner. I use the Campbell's sauce as I visit their factory sales at least once a year & stock up on soups etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 375 g pasta
- 440 g spaghetti sauce (with beef)
Bulk it up Variation 1
Stretch it out Variation 2
Creamy Comfort Variation 3
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Cook spaghetti according to packet directions.
- 2Heat sauce in a pan for approx 5 minutes.
- 3If using variation 1, saute the vegies until softened and then add to the sauce.
- 4If using variation 2, add all ingredients to the sauce & simmer together.
- 5If using variation 3, add ingredients to the sauce & stir until the cheese melts into the sauce.
- 6Serve sauce over pasta accompanied by a nice green salad & garlic bread & parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Spaghetti Dinner With Variations
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.5
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 45.2 mg
- Sodium 579.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 21.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed Italian herbs