Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A tuscan chickpea, tomato, and pasta soup
Make and share this Skud's Pasta E Ceci recipe from Food.com.
- Saute garlic in olive oil.
- Add tomatoes and half the chickpeas.
- Remove from heat. Blend with an immersion ("stick") blender, adding some stock if it's too thick.
- Return to heat. Add remaining chickpeas, pasta, stock, and rosemary.
- Bring to the boil then simmer until pasta is cooked.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Great recipe - we loved this soup and I'm definitely going to make it again. I used raw chickpeas that I soaked overnight and cooked. And I used dried rosemary instead of fresh.
Its quick and tastes great. The toddler loved it, her older siblngs were fussier but had a go. I really enjoyed this soup. Great way to use chickpeas.
Like tomato soup with a twist, and just as comforting. Mildly flavored, but good. Thanks for the recipe!~