A tuscan chickpea, tomato, and pasta soup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute garlic in olive oil.
- 2Add tomatoes and half the chickpeas.
- 3Remove from heat. Blend with an immersion ("stick") blender, adding some stock if it's too thick.
- 4Return to heat. Add remaining chickpeas, pasta, stock, and rosemary.
- 5Bring to the boil then simmer until pasta is cooked.
- 6Add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skud's Pasta E Ceci
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.8
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 463.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: