1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Cheesy Lasagna With Sausage and Beef
6 hrs 20 mins
Super San Mateo Chefs's Note:
Delicious cheesy lasagna that will feed a crowd! Great flavor and texture. The beef and sausage is infused with moisture from the slow cooker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lasagna noodle
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 lb hot sausage, minced
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, Italian flavored
- 3 cups marinara sauce, any flavoring
- 3 cups alfredo sauce
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can ricotta cheese
- 1/2 lb mozzarella cheese, divided 1/4 lb freshly grated and 1/4 lb sliced thick
- 1/2 lb monterey jack cheese, freshly grated
- 1/4 lb parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- salt and pepper
- 1In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- 2Add onion and sauté for 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another 2 minutes until onions are soften.
- 3Add minced sausage and ground beef. Cook until browned, approximately 7 minutes. Drain oil.
- 4In a large bowl, add marinara sauce, alfredo sauce and canned tomatoes and mix completely.
- 5Add ground meat mixture to sauce. Add Italian Seasoning and salt and pepper to taste.
- 6In the slow cooker pan, pour a small amount of the sauce mixture along the bottom of the plan.
- 7Layer the uncooked lasagna noodles across the bottom of the pan. You can make the noodles to adjust them to the size of your pan.
- 8Spoon ricotta cheese across the lasagna noodles. Add a layer of grated cheeses. Add a layer of sauce mixture.
- 9Repeat the layering process; lasagna noodles, ricotta cheese, grated cheeses, sauce mixture.
- 10For the top layer, proceed with this order: lasagna noodles, sauce mixture, grated cheeses and sliced mozzarella cheese.
- 11Cook on LOW for 6 hours or HIGH for 4 hours until cheese on top is bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Cheesy Lasagna With Sausage and Beef
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 604.5
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 104.1 mg
- Sodium 1039.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 32.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: