Adapted from the DesBarres Manor Inn in Guysborough, Nova Scotia, this is a great side dish!
Make and share this Smashed Red Potatoes With Parmesan Basil Butter recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- To a mixing bowl, add red potatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat potatoes.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Cook potatoes until largest potatoes are soft, about 25-30 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking use a mixer to whip the butter, shredded parmesan, chopped garlic, chopped basil and salt and pepper.
- Add the roasted potatoes to bowl and smash potatoes to a coarse mash.