1/4 Photos of Smashed Red Potatoes With Parmesan Basil Butter
Adapted from the DesBarres Manor Inn in Guysborough, Nova Scotia, this is a great side dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2To a mixing bowl, add red potatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat potatoes.
- 3Place on a baking sheet.
- 4Cook potatoes until largest potatoes are soft, about 25-30 minutes.
- 5While potatoes are cooking use a mixer to whip the butter, shredded parmesan, chopped garlic, chopped basil and salt and pepper.
- 6Add the roasted potatoes to bowl and smash potatoes to a coarse mash.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smashed Red Potatoes With Parmesan Basil Butter
Serving Size: 1 (686 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 760.2
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 64.2 mg
- Sodium 176.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 13.9 g