This is our solar cooked & shortcut version of the Italian Wedding Soup dish.
Make and share this Solar Cooked Italian Style Wedding Soup With Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- 12 precooked frozen meatballs
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 cup orzo pasta
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1 bay leaf
- 3⁄4 cup frozen collard greens
- flat-leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- grated parmesan cheese, garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a solar cooking pot and place in your solar cooker.
- Solar cook until meatballs are fully cooked (about 4 hours).
- Adjust seasoning to your taste.
- To serve, garnish with parmesan and parsley.