1/1 Photo of Solar Cooked Italian Style Wedding Soup With Meatballs
4 hrs 10 mins
This is our solar cooked & shortcut version of the Italian Wedding Soup dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 precooked frozen meatballs
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1/4 cup orzo pasta
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1 bay leaf
- 3/4 cup frozen collard greens
- flat-leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- grated parmesan cheese, garnish
- 1Combine all ingredients in a solar cooking pot and place in your solar cooker.
- 2Solar cook until meatballs are fully cooked (about 4 hours).
- 3Adjust seasoning to your taste.
- 4To serve, garnish with parmesan and parsley.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Solar Cooked Italian Style Wedding Soup With Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.6
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 794.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: