Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Authenic recipe for a basic, quick spaghetti with a little heat.
Make and share this Spaghetti Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino recipe from Food.com.
- Boil spaghetti in salted water.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil and add the garlic.
- Add the chili pepper, cook until the garlic is golden brown.
- Remove the chili pepper.
- When the spaghetti is done, immediately drain and put in large bowl.
- Pour the sizzling oil over the spaghetti, add parsley and toss to coat well.
I make this recipe all the time. It's a favorite of my fam. I tend to change the recipe here and there, but it's always good, and the easiest thing to make. Add freshly grated parm for a cheesey touch.