Authenic recipe for a basic, quick spaghetti with a little heat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil spaghetti in salted water.
- 2Meanwhile, heat olive oil and add the garlic.
- 3Add the chili pepper, cook until the garlic is golden brown.
- 4Remove the chili pepper.
- 5When the spaghetti is done, immediately drain and put in large bowl.
- 6Pour the sizzling oil over the spaghetti, add parsley and toss to coat well.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.9
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 15.3 g