Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 8 mins
Cook 22 mins
Make and share this Spaghetti Alla Carbonara recipe from Food.com.
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil.
- Cook bacon or pancetta in oil in large, deep skillet over medium heat until golden brown and most of the fat has been rendered, about 8-10 minutes, then remove skillet from heat.
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs, parsley, salt and red pepper flakes until combined.
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook according to package directions, until al dente (tender yet still firm to the bite).
- Drain pasta, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water.
- Add hot spaghetti to bacon mixture in skillet and toss well over medium-low heat until pasta is coated.
- Add egg mixture and a little of the cooking water; toss gently until spaghetti looks creamy.
- Add cheese and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.