My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring large pot of salted water to boil.
- 2Cook bacon or pancetta in oil in large, deep skillet over medium heat until golden brown and most of the fat has been rendered, about 8-10 minutes, then remove skillet from heat.
- 3In medium bowl, whisk eggs, parsley, salt and red pepper flakes until combined.
- 4Add pasta to boiling water and cook according to package directions, until al dente (tender yet still firm to the bite).
- 5Drain pasta, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water.
- 6Add hot spaghetti to bacon mixture in skillet and toss well over medium-low heat until pasta is coated.
- 7Add egg mixture and a little of the cooking water; toss gently until spaghetti looks creamy.
- 8Add cheese and toss to combine.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Alla Carbonara
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.6
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 142.9 mg
- Sodium 404.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 19.0 g