This is a recipe that I just made up one day for my husband who had just had a lond day at work, and was craving something italian. It turned out great, and we have sense made this recipe two times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 ounces spaghetti or 4 -6 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked until al dente and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1 3/4-2 cups milk (depending on how thick you want the sauce)
- 1/2-3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup your favorite pasta sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Line a loaf pan with foil (I like the release foil).
- 2In a medium sauce pan melt the butter over medium heat.
- 3Add the flour and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly, or until it smells a little nutty.
- 4With a whisk, gradually mix in the milk. This is when you decided how much milk you think it will need.
- 5Bring sauce to a boil, stirring constantly, remove from the heat and add the cheese, salt, and pepper.
- 6Pour about 1/3 tablespoons of the sauce on the bottom of the loaf pan then top evenly with 1/3 of the pasta sauce and then the pasta itself.
- 7Repeat this two more times, cover the pan with more foil then bake in oven for 20-30 minutes.
- 8Remove from the oven, slice, and serve.
- 9This is very good next to a italian breaded chicken breast. MMMMmmmm!
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.7
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 28.3 mg
- Sodium 663.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 9.0 g