Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Good make-ahead to take to a pot-luck.
Make and share this Spaghetti Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces spaghetti or 16 ounces pasta
- 8 ounces fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 8 ounces fat-free Catalina dressing
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell peppers or 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) jar mushrooms, sliced
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Cook and drain pasta or spaghetti.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Chill overnight.
- Serve with bacon bits and sunflower seeds.