Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is very good. I can it for use at any time. It is very thick and hearty.
Make and share this Spaghetti Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (29 ounce) cans tomato puree
- 3 (12 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 2 (29 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 2 (8 ounce) cans mushroom pieces
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1. In a large pot put in the oil onion and garlic. Cook until tender.
- 2. Add all of the cans of tomatoes and vinegar. Stir. Add all seasonings and stir.
- 3. Fill one of the large cans with hot water and dissolve the bouillon. Pour into the pot. Add one more can of water.
- 4. Simmer for 40 minutes. Add green bell peppers, mushrooms, and simmer an additional 20 minutes.