Taken from the BBC Good Food magazine. Easy to make and a lovely fresh lemon flavoured supper dish. Even nicer with homemade pasta.
- Whilst cooking the pasta, grate the lemon zest and mix with the lemon juice and olive oil and season.
- Fry the bacon (no oil should be necessary) until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Add the pine nuts to the pan with bacon and stir until lightly toasted.
- Now drain the pasta and fold in the spinach allowing it to wilt in the heat.
- Then stir in the lemon dressing, bacon and nuts and seasoning to taste (drizzle with oil and sprinkle with pepper).