1/1 Photo of Spinach, Bacon and Pine Nut Pasta
Taken from the BBC Good Food magazine. Easy to make and a lovely fresh lemon flavoured supper dish. Even nicer with homemade pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whilst cooking the pasta, grate the lemon zest and mix with the lemon juice and olive oil and season.
- 2Fry the bacon (no oil should be necessary) until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- 3Add the pine nuts to the pan with bacon and stir until lightly toasted.
- 4Now drain the pasta and fold in the spinach allowing it to wilt in the heat.
- 5Then stir in the lemon dressing, bacon and nuts and seasoning to taste (drizzle with oil and sprinkle with pepper).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach, Bacon and Pine Nut Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.0
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 238.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 16.0 g