1/2 Photos of Spinach Fettuccine
This is sooo delicious! And very easy. My kinda meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Tear or coarsely chop spinach.
- 2In pan, cook garlic and onion in 1/2 of butter until golden.
- 3Add spinach, cover and cook until wilted.
- 4Meanwhile, cook fettucine.
- 5Drain and mix with remaining butter.
- 6Toss with cream, cheese and spinach.
- 7Season with lots of pepper and some salt.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 799.5
- Calories from Fat 513
- Total Fat 57.0 g
- Saturated Fat 34.6 g
- Cholesterol 222.3 mg
- Sodium 823.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 25.1 g