1/1 Photo of Spinach Mushroom Lasagna Roll-Ups With Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
Lisa Pizza's Note:
This is a wonderfully flavored dish that my hubby swears is my best dinner yet! Served with asparagus topped with some of the sauce is superb.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 cremini mushrooms, cleaned and finely chopped in food processor or 3 portabella mushrooms
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 8 curly edge lasagna noodles, cooked al dente
- 1 cup fat free vegetable stock or 1 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 8 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Sauté mushrooms, chopped onion and garlic in oil over med heat, until mushrooms give off their juice and onion is tender- 7-8 minutes.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Add dry chopped spinach to the pan and heat through.
- 4Add ricotta, adjust salt and pepper and heat through.
- 5Remove from burner, but leave in warm skillet.
- 6Heat broth in small sauce pan.
- 7Add Gorgonzola into broth, and bring to a bubble.
- 8Stir in cream and thicken about 2 minutes.
- 9Place cooked noodles on work surface.
- 10Place a dollop of spinach mixture on one end of noodles and roll each one up.
- 11Arrange rolled packages, seam side down, in shallow casserole dish.
- 12Pour warm sauce over and top with mozzarella.
- 13Place casserole under broiler to melt mozzarella and slightly brown.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Mushroom Lasagna Roll-Ups With Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (461 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 894.3
- Calories from Fat 463
- Total Fat 51.5 g
- Saturated Fat 28.3 g
- Cholesterol 143.6 mg
- Sodium 1210.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 50.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: