1/2 Photos of Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
Sara 76's Note:
This recipe is so easy, but so yummy, and looks really impressive!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 400 g instant cannelloni tubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 kg frozen spinach, thawed
- 750 g ricotta cheese, beaten
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 (575 g) jars pasta sauce (I like the Dolmio Classic sauce)
- 400 g mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Heat the oil in a pan, and cook the onion and garlic until tender. Add the spinach and cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- 2Place in a bowl, and add the ricotta, eggs, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- 3Stuff each canneloni tube, and put in a baking dish.
- 4Pour the jar of sauce over the pasta.
- 5Top with cheese, and bake at 180C until cheese is golden, and the sauce is bubbling (about 30 minutes).
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
Serving Size: 1 (668 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 897.7
- Calories from Fat 412
- Total Fat 45.8 g
- Saturated Fat 22.3 g
- Cholesterol 239.2 mg
- Sodium 1673.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 50.7 g