1/2 Photos of Spring Primavera
Vino Girl's Note:
I found this recipe on a bunch of fresh Dole asparagus. We like lots of veggies, so I added in a zucchini and some cremini mushrooms. I also stirred in some fresh parsley and oregano before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine pasta or 8 ounces spaghetti
- 8 ounces asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into short thin strips (or any other color)
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 1Cook pasta as directed on package; drain.
- 2Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add asparagus, pepper, carrots, garlic, and herb seasoning to oil; cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- 4Remove from heat; stir in pasta and cheese.
- 5Serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spring Primavera
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.9
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 42.9 mg
- Sodium 58.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: