Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This veggie main course can be put together a day ahead and left in the fidge, ready to cook at a moment's notice. This bake can be frozen before the final cooking.
- Heat the oven to 425°F Toss the squash together with the olive oil in a roasting tin.
- Roast the squash for 30 mins until soft and golden.
- While the squash is roasting, mix the creme fraiche with half the parmesan and set aside.
- When the squash is ready, leave to cool slightly, then peel the skin away from the flesh. In a separate bowl, beat the ricotta with the chopped sage and the remaining parmesan and fold through the squash with some seasoning, trying not to break it up too much.
- Assemble the bake by spreading a little of the creme fraiche mix over a gratin dish. Then lay some of the lasagna sheets over and splodge some of the ricotta and squash mix over the pasta with more creme fraiche. Use all the ricotta mix to fill the bake, but make sure you keep some creme fraiche for the top.
- Finally spread the creme fraiche over the top layer of lasagna and scatter with the whole sage leaves.
- The bake can now be frozen; defrost thoroughly before cooking.
- Bake for 25 mins until bubbling and golden.
- Serve cut into squares.