I love this recipe. I made it up with leftover ingredients from a pan of lasagna my mother was making. I hope you and your kids like it as much as I do. You can serve these rolls with sausage or meatballs on the side. Or just with a tasty balsamic salad and crusty bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a Pyrex or baking pan with Pam.
- 2Lay out a large sheet of waxed paper and spread cooked noodles out flat on paper.
- 3Mix together your ricotta cheese, eggs and seasonings if you are using them.
- 4Take a heaping spooonful of the cheese mixture and spread it out on the noodle with the back of the spoon.
- 5Take some sauce and spread that over the cheese.
- 6Lay out the mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- 7Roll up the lasagna noodles.
- 8Put a small amount of tomato sauce into the bottom of the baking pan.
- 9Lay lasagna rolls into the pan.
- 10Put more sauce over the rolls.
- 11If you want, you can sprinkle with a bit more mozzarella cheese.
- 12Bake for 30 minutes.
- 13Remove from oven and let the rolls sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- 14You can sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if you like.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stinawina's Lasagna Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.9
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 85.1 mg
- Sodium 924.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 18.4 g