Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love this recipe. I made it up with leftover ingredients from a pan of lasagna my mother was making. I hope you and your kids like it as much as I do. You can serve these rolls with sausage or meatballs on the side. Or just with a tasty balsamic salad and crusty bread.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a Pyrex or baking pan with Pam.
- Lay out a large sheet of waxed paper and spread cooked noodles out flat on paper.
- Mix together your ricotta cheese, eggs and seasonings if you are using them.
- Take a heaping spooonful of the cheese mixture and spread it out on the noodle with the back of the spoon.
- Take some sauce and spread that over the cheese.
- Lay out the mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- Roll up the lasagna noodles.
- Put a small amount of tomato sauce into the bottom of the baking pan.
- Lay lasagna rolls into the pan.
- Put more sauce over the rolls.
- If you want, you can sprinkle with a bit more mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let the rolls sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- You can sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if you like.
Made as directed except I used cottage cheese instead of Ricotta. Family loved it, I will be making this again, Thanks..
Very, verry good! Just a little hint. After I put the lasagna on the wax paper, I let it cool until it was just warm. Roll-up's were easy, fast and neat.
I served these with meatball subs and my family just loved them...simple but tasty..