A yummy recipe that came in a Publix flyer in the newspaper. We can't wait to try this, they recommend serving it with Arugula Macadamia Salad and a Chardonnay wine.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 6 -8 sprigs fresh thyme, stems removed
- 1 lemon
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, quartered and drained
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato, julienne-cut
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat saute pan on medium high for 2 to 3 minutes. Cut chicken into 1 inch chunks, place in bag. Add flour and shake to coat.
- Place oil in pan, add chicken and cook 2 - 3 minutes or until chicken begins to brown.
- Stir in wine, reduce heat to medium - low and cook until wine has slightly reduced.
- Squeeze juice of 1/2 lemon over chicken and then stir in artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, butter, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and cook an additional 2 - 3 minutes until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken from heat and stir in thyme then sprinkle with cheese and serve.