1/1 Photo of Sun-Dried Tomato Artichoke Chicken
Pixie's Kitchen's Note:
A yummy recipe that came in a Publix flyer in the newspaper. We can't wait to try this, they recommend serving it with Arugula Macadamia Salad and a Chardonnay wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 6 -8 sprigs fresh thyme, stems removed
- 1 lemon
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, quartered and drained
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato, julienne-cut
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1Pre-heat saute pan on medium high for 2 to 3 minutes. Cut chicken into 1 inch chunks, place in bag. Add flour and shake to coat.
- 2Place oil in pan, add chicken and cook 2 - 3 minutes or until chicken begins to brown.
- 3Stir in wine, reduce heat to medium - low and cook until wine has slightly reduced.
- 4Squeeze juice of 1/2 lemon over chicken and then stir in artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, butter, salt, and pepper.
- 5Cover and cook an additional 2 - 3 minutes until chicken is done.
- 6Remove chicken from heat and stir in thyme then sprinkle with cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tomato Artichoke Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.4
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 116.2 mg
- Sodium 865.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 45.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: