Big Momma's Note:
I got this recipe from a friend in Canada. I like it because the mixture can be made 1-2 days ahead of time, is truly delicious and very pretty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop sun dried tomatoes, and cover with hot water for 15 minutes.
- 2Chop basil and parsley.
- 3Mince garlic.
- 4Drain tomatoes well, squeezing out excess water.
- 5In saute pan, heat olive oil and saute tomatoes 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 6Add garlic and continue to saute, stirring constantly.
- 7Add balsamic vinegar, basil and parsley.
- 8Stir constantly for 1 minute and remove from heat.
- 9Remove as much rind as possible from brie.
- 10Put in an oven-safe dish, cover with tomato mixture and heat at 350 degrees until bubbly.
- 11I serve this with crackers and crostini.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tomato Baked Brie
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.3
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: