Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from a friend in Canada. I like it because the mixture can be made 1-2 days ahead of time, is truly delicious and very pretty.
- Chop sun dried tomatoes, and cover with hot water for 15 minutes.
- Chop basil and parsley.
- Mince garlic.
- Drain tomatoes well, squeezing out excess water.
- In saute pan, heat olive oil and saute tomatoes 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add garlic and continue to saute, stirring constantly.
- Add balsamic vinegar, basil and parsley.
- Stir constantly for 1 minute and remove from heat.
- Remove as much rind as possible from brie.
- Put in an oven-safe dish, cover with tomato mixture and heat at 350 degrees until bubbly.
- I serve this with crackers and crostini.