1/5 Photos of Sun-Dried Tomato Risotto With Mozzarella
A scrumptious risotto recipe I can't get enough of!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, bring stock to a simmer. While the stock is heating up, drain sun-dried tomatoes, reserving the oil. Coarsely chop tomatoes and set aside.
- 2In a large skillet, warm 2 tablespoons tomato oil, add onion and saute until translucent, about 6 minutes.
- 3Add rice to the pan and stir until white spots begin to appear in the center of the grains, about 1 minute. Spoon a ladle full of the vegetable stock into the pan and cook on low until all of the stock is absorbed, about 2 minutes. Continue adding stock one ladle full at a time until the rice is tender and the mixture is creamy, approximately 20-25 minutes.
- 4Add cheeses, sun-dried tomatoes, 2 tablespoons of remaining tomato oil, basil, salt, and pepper. Mix well and serve.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tomato Risotto With Mozzarella
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.1
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 261.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: