Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We got this recipe from a card in our grocery's butcher shop area and it has been a hit with us. I looked for a similar recipe here on 'zaar and didn't find one so I decided to toss it up here. Enjoy!
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the flour in a shallow dish or pie tin.
- Sprinkle the Chicken with salt then coat with flour.
- Heat the 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add the Chicken and cook--turning once--until golden (2-4 min per side).
- Remove Chicken from skillet and place in a 13x9 baking dish.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in the same skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add the garlic and onion and saute it until the garlic is fragrant and the onion is tender (1-2 min).
- Increase heat to Medium-High and add the Heavy Cream, Parmesan and Black Pepper.
- Cook until sauce is bubbly and slightly thickened (2-3 min).
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken in the dish.
- Bake the chicken until the chicken reaches an internal tempurature of 180 degrees (8-12 minutes).
- Plate the chicken on a bed of the Fettuccine and sprinkle the Parsley over the top.