Lord Bezoar's Note:
We got this recipe from a card in our grocery's butcher shop area and it has been a hit with us. I looked for a similar recipe here on 'zaar and didn't find one so I decided to toss it up here. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Place the flour in a shallow dish or pie tin.
- 3Sprinkle the Chicken with salt then coat with flour.
- 4Heat the 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- 5Add the Chicken and cook--turning once--until golden (2-4 min per side).
- 6Remove Chicken from skillet and place in a 13x9 baking dish.
- 7Heat the remaining olive oil in the same skillet over medium heat until hot.
- 8Add the garlic and onion and saute it until the garlic is fragrant and the onion is tender (1-2 min).
- 9Increase heat to Medium-High and add the Heavy Cream, Parmesan and Black Pepper.
- 10Cook until sauce is bubbly and slightly thickened (2-3 min).
- 11Spoon the sauce over the chicken in the dish.
- 12Bake the chicken until the chicken reaches an internal tempurature of 180 degrees (8-12 minutes).
- 13Plate the chicken on a bed of the Fettuccine and sprinkle the Parsley over the top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Creamy Chicken Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 719.7
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 218.6 mg
- Sodium 394.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 42.0 g