This is a super simple recipie For Alfredo sauce, I think it is better than the original version and you can cook the whole meal in about 20 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook Broccoli according to package directions.
- 2Cook Fettuccini to package directions.
- 3In a large Skillet over medium heat saute chicken (or shrimp and garlic in butter).
- 4Remove and keep warm.
- 5In same skillet, over medium heat combine cream cheese, milk and parmesan cheese.
- 6Cook until cheeses are melted and smooth.
- 7Stir in Broccoli, chicken (or shrimp) salt and pepper.
- 8Drain Fettuccini and top with mixture.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Simple Broccoli and Chicken (or shrimp) Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.4
- Calories from Fat 532
- Total Fat 59.2 g
- Saturated Fat 33.5 g
- Cholesterol 194.6 mg
- Sodium 908.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: