Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a super simple recipie For Alfredo sauce, I think it is better than the original version and you can cook the whole meal in about 20 minutes.
- Cook Broccoli according to package directions.
- Cook Fettuccini to package directions.
- In a large Skillet over medium heat saute chicken (or shrimp and garlic in butter).
- Remove and keep warm.
- In same skillet, over medium heat combine cream cheese, milk and parmesan cheese.
- Cook until cheeses are melted and smooth.
- Stir in Broccoli, chicken (or shrimp) salt and pepper.
- Drain Fettuccini and top with mixture.