Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a super simple recipie For Alfredo sauce, I think it is better than the original version and you can cook the whole meal in about 20 minutes.
- Cook Broccoli according to package directions.
- Cook Fettuccini to package directions.
- In a large Skillet over medium heat saute chicken (or shrimp and garlic in butter).
- Remove and keep warm.
- In same skillet, over medium heat combine cream cheese, milk and parmesan cheese.
- Cook until cheeses are melted and smooth.
- Stir in Broccoli, chicken (or shrimp) salt and pepper.
- Drain Fettuccini and top with mixture.
We loved it. Recipe was simple and quick to prepare. My boyfriend thought is was the best meal I have ever prepared. Followed exactly.
I followed this recipe exactly and I didn't think it was that great. I didn't like the sauce. I give it a 4 on the 10 scale. My husband said it wasn't bad. He gave it a 5. I used fresh broccoli because I don't like frozen veggies.