This is from Giada De Laurentis - slightly modified. It is really tasty. If you like the flavors of chocolate and orange - this is for you! I know - it's pasta and seems strange, but really - just try it! You can use less chocolate for a garnish or the full amount for a fuller chocolate flavor. I added the full amount (actually used mini semi-sweet morsels) and served the pasta as a dessert course. I also used a very large orange and added a bit more honey during the heating process.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- In a large, heavy skillet heat the cream, zests, honey, and salt over medium heat, being careful not to boil the cream. Stir occasionally for about 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the pasta to the pot of boiling water and cook until tender, stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and it to the skillet with the cream sauce.
- Add the lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Place the pasta in serving dishes. Shave chocolate directly on top pasta (use a vegetable peeler) and sprinkle with hazelnuts, if desired.