1/1 Photo of Tiki's Pasta Salad
My son is a picky, picky eater and when I make this he eats it all! Every last piece. There is never any leftovers. Its easy and simple! We have taken it to parties, camping trips, picnics and have it at home about once a week. It is a huge hit and I am always handing out the recipe! Great with garlic bread in a work lunch too!!!! :) Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cooked spiral shaped pasta (Fuselli, Rotini or Scooby Doo)
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced and drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup wine vinegar (Red or White)
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 dashes pepper
- 1Cook Pasta as per package directions. Drain and rinse with COLD water for a few minutes.
- 2Wash, Dry and dice veggies while pasta is cooking.
- 3Pour pasta into a large bowl and add diced veggies and olives.
- 4In a jar (with lid) mix vinegar, oil and spices. Put lid on the jar and shake it well for about 3 minutes. Pour over veggie/pasta mixture and toss well (bowl with a secure lid is perfect for this).
- 5Refrigerate until ready to serve!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiki's Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.4
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 101.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 5.0 g