1/1 Photo of Toasted Almond Tiramisu (Lower in Fat Not in Flavor!)
This Toasted Almond tiramisu is much lower in fat, no coffee, no raw eggs and is a no bake, easy to make, delish dessert. Soft ladyfingers can be found in the bakery or the frozen-food section of the supermarket.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup cold water
- 14 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 ounces sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 8 ounces frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup Amaretto (almond-flavored liqueur)
- 24 ladyfingers, packages (2 (3-ounce)
- 1/2 cup toasted crushed almonds, divided
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in a blender and blend till mixed.
- 2Gently fold in whipped topping.
- 4Combine water, and Amaretto. Split ladyfingers in half lengthwise.
- 5Arrange 1/3 of the ladyfinger halves, flat sides down, in a trifle bowl or large glass bowl. Drizzle with 1/3 of Amaretto/water mixture. Spread one-third of pudding mixture evenly over ladyfingers; sprinkle with 1/3 toasted almonds. Repeat layers, ending with toasted almonds. Cover and chill for 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasted Almond Tiramisu (Lower in Fat Not in Flavor!)
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.7
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.5 mg
- Sodium 69.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk