1/1 Photo of Tomato and Mozzarella Sandwiches [panera Taste-A-Like]
I think these taste even better than the panera panini, and super easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1chop up the shallot and garlic and saute it in olive oil over medium low heat.
- 2add the green onions and sun dried tomatoes and after they are heated, mix in your diced tomatoes and basil.
- 3after everything is all hot, mixed up, awesome smelling, and most of the liquid has evaporated, then take it off the heat, add the balsamic vinegar and stir.
- 4now, put your fresh mozzerella on your bread and put it under the broiler until its all melted and delicious looking, and top it with some of the tomato filling and of course another piece of bread because its a sandwich.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato and Mozzarella Sandwiches [panera Taste-A-Like]
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.2
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 412.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g