1/1 Photo of Tomato, Mozzarella and Pesto Pasta Salad
I came up with this one day when trying to use up ingredients I already had. The pine nuts give the salad a great, nutty flavour and add a bit of crunch to the texture. Serves 4 as a side dish. Update: I have added some olive oil to the pasta salad to moisten it up a bit, based on a review.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
- 2Meanwhile, cut the mozzarella into small cubes and quarter the cherry tomatoes.
- 3When the pasta is cooked, drain it and rinse it in cold water until the pasta is cold. Drain it again.
- 4Mix the pesto sauce, olive oil and parmesan in with the pasta.
- 5In a large serving bowl, mix the pasta with the mozzarella and tomatoes.
- 6Sprinkle the pine nuts over the top and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato, Mozzarella and Pesto Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.8
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 265.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: