Oh my gosh! You may not be able to stay away from this appetizer plate. My neighbor from Chicago gave me this recipe a few days ago - it is to die for! If you want to be the hit of the party, take this with you! The red, green, and white colors make for a gorgeous presentation.
- Cut the cream cheese in half heightwise and place one half on a plate.
- Spread a layer of tomato spread on top of cream cheese.
- Spread a layer of pesto on top of tomato spread.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with chopped nuts, if desired.
- Serve with crackers or toasted sliced baguettes.