Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with your favorite green or spinach salad, some hot french bread and more wine! Enjoy.
Make and share this Tortellini in a White Wine Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- For the sauce:.
- Melt butter, stir in flour and cook over low heat without browning the flour. About 5 minutes.
- Remove mixture from heat and when it has stopped bubbling add the wine.
- Return to heat and stir constantly until mixture comes to a boil.
- Add cream and salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes and taste for seasoning.
- For the pasta:.
- Cook the tortellini to the "al dente" stage-tender but still a little chewy.
- Serve very hot either mixed or topped with the wine sauce per your preference.
- Top with generous amount of the grated Parmesan cheese.
- I like to serve in individual small casserole type dishes.
- Will also work with ravioli.
I have just made this dish and it was absolutely lovely and the recipe was very easy to follow. Thank you.
I just made this white its soooo tasty and creamy