Martini Guy's Note:
Serve with your favorite green or spinach salad, some hot french bread and more wine! Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the sauce:.
- 2Melt butter, stir in flour and cook over low heat without browning the flour. About 5 minutes.
- 3Remove mixture from heat and when it has stopped bubbling add the wine.
- 4Return to heat and stir constantly until mixture comes to a boil.
- 5Add cream and salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Simmer stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes and taste for seasoning.
- 7For the pasta:.
- 8Cook the tortellini to the "al dente" stage-tender but still a little chewy.
- 10Serve very hot either mixed or topped with the wine sauce per your preference.
- 11Top with generous amount of the grated Parmesan cheese.
- 12I like to serve in individual small casserole type dishes.
- 13Will also work with ravioli.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini in a White Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 670.7
- Calories from Fat 473
- Total Fat 52.6 g
- Saturated Fat 32.4 g
- Cholesterol 187.0 mg
- Sodium 319.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 11.0 g