Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Ideal to take to work. Let the salad come back to room temperature during the morning to get the most flavor. Any filled tortellini will work.
- 5 ounces broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 8 ounces cheese tortellini
- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted (optional)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Bringa large pan of water to the boil.
- Add the broccoli, cook for 2 minutes then add the tortellini and cook according to pack instructions.
- Drain everything, gently rinse under cold water until cool then tip into a bowl.
- Toss with the pesto, pine nuts and balsamic vinegar.
- Add the tomatoes, pack into containes and chill.
- Bring to room temp before serving.