Ideal to take to work. Let the salad come back to room temperature during the morning to get the most flavor. Any filled tortellini will work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bringa large pan of water to the boil.
- 2Add the broccoli, cook for 2 minutes then add the tortellini and cook according to pack instructions.
- 3Drain everything, gently rinse under cold water until cool then tip into a bowl.
- 4Toss with the pesto, pine nuts and balsamic vinegar.
- 5Add the tomatoes, pack into containes and chill.
- 6Bring to room temp before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortellini, Pesto and Broccoli Salad
Serving Size: 1 (538 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.5
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 47.6 mg
- Sodium 416.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: