Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick and easy soup the family will love.
Make and share this Tortellini Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1 can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 package cheese or 1 package sausage tortellini (pre-cooked and frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (fresh grated works best)
- Heat broth and tomatoes in a pan.
- Add tortellini and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in cheese.
- Serve in bowls and sprinkle parmesan on top.
Since no can size was specified I used about 4 C broth, 1 14oz can tomatoes and about 2 C of frozen tortellini which I precooked and then added to the soup. Threw in some Italian seasoning too. Very good and simple. Thx Lubie!
My family LOVES this recipe! Thanks so much for posting it! VERY YUMMY!
First and Foremost: EASY, secondly, VERY GOOD. I added two sauteed zucchinis, garlic powder and fresh ground pepper. Don't even need to write this one down...will be a "back pocket" recipe for times of last minute dinners!