Cook1 hr 13 mins
Italian cookie good with coffee or vanilla ice cream.
Make and share this Triple Chocolate Biscotti recipe from Food.com.
- Line large baking sheet with double thickness of foil.
- Sift in salt, baking powder, cocoa and flour into a large bowl to blend.
- Beat in eggs one at a time and then vanilla.
- Beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate and white chocolate chips by hand.
- Heap dough into two long strips.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for about 25 minutes (until tops are cracked).
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 300°.
- Using foil as an aide, lift logs onto work surface.
- Cut logs into 3/4 in pieces; arrange half of slices (cut side down) on each prepare baking sheet.
- Bake biscotti until just dry to touch (about 8 minutes).
- Turn biscotti and bake again for another 8 minutes.