1/1 Photo of Triple Chocolate Biscotti
1 hr 58 mins
1 hr 13 mins
Ashley U's Note:
Italian cookie good with coffee or vanilla ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line large baking sheet with double thickness of foil.
- 2Sift in salt, baking powder, cocoa and flour into a large bowl to blend.
- 3Beat in eggs one at a time and then vanilla.
- 4Beat in flour mixture.
- 5Stir in chocolate and white chocolate chips by hand.
- 6Heap dough into two long strips.
- 7Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 8Bake at 350° for about 25 minutes (until tops are cracked).
- 9Let cool for 10 minutes.
- 10Reduce heat to 300°.
- 11Using foil as an aide, lift logs onto work surface.
- 12Cut logs into 3/4 in pieces; arrange half of slices (cut side down) on each prepare baking sheet.
- 13Bake biscotti until just dry to touch (about 8 minutes).
- 14Turn biscotti and bake again for another 8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Chocolate Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (813 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.6
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.6 mg
- Sodium 74.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g