1/2 Photos of Tuna and Artichoke Panini
Adopted Parisian's Note:
This delectable recipe is courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis, one of my favorites on the FoodNetwork. It is soooo yummy and easy for luncheon get-togethers and a fun way to dress up tuna.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in olive oil, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichokes, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) ciabatta, halved horizontally
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1Puree the olives, oil, garlic, and zest in a food processor until smooth and spreadable. Blend in the mayonnaise.
- 2Toss the tuna, artichokes, lemon juice, and pepper in a medium bowl, keeping the tuna in small chunks.
- 3Hollow out the bottom and top halves of the bread. Spread the olive puree over both cut sides of the bread. Spoon the tuna and artichoke mixture onto the bottom half of the bread. Sprinkle the tomatoes over.Cover with the bread top.
- 4Cut the sandwich crosswise into 6 pieces and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna and Artichoke Panini
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.0
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 39.3 mg
- Sodium 698.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 33.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: