Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so simple and delicious. Use your favorite canned tuna and jarred or deli hot pickled veggie mix. I use Bumble Bee’s prime fillet solid white albacore in water (gold can) and Mezzetta Hot Veggie Mix. Great in a pinch when unexpected guests stop by. Wonderful served with my Gazpacho when you have time to plan ahead.
- 6 ounces of drained canned tuna
- 2 tablespoons Kraft mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of drained hot pickled vegetables
- Blend tuna, mayo and veggies in a food processor until smooth.
- Serve with crackers or a baguette as an appetizer with a whole piece of one of the veggies on top or on a slice of whole grain bread for an open face sandwich.
Oh, Daff, this was exceptional! I don't thing I want to have tuna any other way, now. Such a small change to make such a big difference. Definetly will have this again. Thnx for the post. I enjoyed having you as one of my babies for Spring 2008 PAC.