1/1 Photo of Tuna & Pasta Salad
Y Wrach's Note:
Delicious and healthy Italian salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in boiling, salted water until done.
- 2Drain and rinse under cold water.
- 3Mix pasta, tuna (drained) and spring onion in bowl.
- 4Mix olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, and sugar in a cup.
- 5Spoon pasta mixture onto a plate.
- 6Arrange egg and tomato around the edge.
- 7Drizzle on the dressing.
- 8Scatter olives and basil over the top.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna & Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.3
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 159.0 mg
- Sodium 162.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: