Easy to make and a great way to use up leftover chicken. This recipe has a lot of great tastes going on. Came from a blog site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded and finely chopped
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, divided
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (not miracle whip, please )
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1/3 cup finely chopped roasted red pepper, drained
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1Mix chicken, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, mayo, egg, pesto, honey mustard, peppers and red onion. Using 1/3 cup measure shape chicken into 8 cakes /patties.
- 2Lightly coat each cake in the remaining 1/2 cup bread crumbs.
- 3Heat oil in pan over high heat. Add cakes and cook until golden brown. About 3 minutes each side. Drain on paper towels and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Chicken Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.0
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 129.3 mg
- Sodium 963.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 34.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: