1/2 Photos of Tuscan Chicken Pizza
Had some pizza dough and leftover grilled chicken that needed to get used, so i threw together a simple pizza, and it was the best i've ever made! The whole fam loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Roll out pizza dough on a well floured surface. Place onto pizza pan that is dusted with cornmeal, or drizzled with olive oil.
- 3Spread tomato sauce over dough in a thin, even layer.Top with fresh basil.
- 4Evenly sprinkle cheese onto pizza. Top with chicken, especially places not covered with cheese.
- 5Sprinkle parsley over the cheese. Finish of with a little freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- 6Bake for 18-20 minutes, or nutil crust is golden.
- 7Let pizza cool about 5 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.7
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 118.8 mg
- Sodium 901.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 37.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: