Had some pizza dough and leftover grilled chicken that needed to get used, so i threw together a simple pizza, and it was the best i've ever made! The whole fam loved it.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Roll out pizza dough on a well floured surface. Place onto pizza pan that is dusted with cornmeal, or drizzled with olive oil.
- Spread tomato sauce over dough in a thin, even layer.Top with fresh basil.
- Evenly sprinkle cheese onto pizza. Top with chicken, especially places not covered with cheese.
- Sprinkle parsley over the cheese. Finish of with a little freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or nutil crust is golden.
- Let pizza cool about 5 minutes before slicing.